I have Virus alert!!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I just got email from Yahoo security poeples:

Subject: Yahoo Mail Security: Virus Alert for xxxx_xxxx@yahoo.com


If you are not "Siva Kumar" click here

A new version of the "netsky" virus has been detected
in your mailfile system in the Yahoo! Mail mailserver.
You may have received a message, apparently
originating from either yourself or someone in your
address book, delcaring:

"I am a virus, your system has become infected with
the worm "zaarbat32.netsky.ars", which is a
self-replicating worm that forwards itself to everyone
in the user's address book."

Symantec AV has been detected as running on your
system. YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED! Symantec are currently
working on a patch for SAV 9 to be deployed soon. We
urge you to update you virus signatures as soon as
possible.

For the time being, please go to:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com

where you can initiate a free online scan by Trend
Micro, a leading anti-virus software provider.

Alternatively, you may format your harddrive and then
perform a three-pass erase, BEFORE you re-install your
operating system. Re-installing your OS over the top
of your existing OS will not succeed in removing the
worm as it backs itself up in a hidden partition that
detects any copy of windows running on the native
filesystem. The worm can then re-infect your new OS
installation and continue to cause damage to your
system.

Symptoms:
-Random reboots of your machine
-Renaming of file extensions
-System lockups
-Virus mail alerts
-Random swearwords entered in mails sent by you (such
as "cuntflaps", "flange", "Kumar", "shitfuck")
-Slow system response

Alternative Names:
-shitsky32.ars (Kaspersky)
-ars.telenaff.ars (McAfee)
-netsky32.avid-merrion.arslik (AVG)
-netskyARS.netsky32.ars (Anti-Vir)
-netskyA.ahoy.wankyspank (Avast!)
-nodsky.nodsky32.netskyVariant16 (Nod32)

Action:
Yahoo! Mail services are taking every action possible
to ensure that your mailfile is cleaned, backed-up and
reinstated as soon as possible.
We would like to suggest that you monitor your mail
account very closely over the next few days as we will
be providing updates as to the progress of our
investigation as to the cause of this virus infection.
In the meantime, if you receive any suspicious
attachments, even if they appear to be from friends,
DO NOT OPEN THEM!

We wish you a safe computing experience,

Regards,

Yahoo! Mail Administation Security Team,
Silicon Tits Valley,
Cuntsville CA


It terrible to get such a thing
I was browsing just normal like and then this message come in my box. I dont know what to do.
I delete all my files like only they told and then I cant reboot system up in window
I tkae back to shop where i bought and say is broken and man say, give me I will fix it.
I say yes thankyou.
Later he call me and say I am in pub you come now and pick up laptop it is fixed bring 100 euros
so i do this and then I tkae home laptop and then i get hom e and then i open laptop and it says Windows jészt plizsenti... or somehting and I can't read it.
Then it loads and all thing are in a strnage words like this. I try to learn them but I cant so i bring back to same shop itself only and man say me I can fix it now only. Give me 200 euros and I say maybe then I talk to my feriend and he says i will fix so he ask his friend who says i will fix. Then he fix me he give me windows xp in english and then i am happy. Thanks vishnu my laptop still under waranty now itself only.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like a fucken shitstabber.
I bet you think you're all clever, with your degrees and shit, but you gone and got yourself a virus you fucken idiot.
F.A.G.